Dogs I Have Loved (or For The Love Of Dog!)

3.21.2005

Oh what a beautiful MORNING,

Oh what a beautiful day! What a very relaxing weekend! We went out early on Saturday and dropped off 4 bags of clothes at the Goodwill. Then we went to Lowe’s and bought some new plants, flower pots, and 3 bags of dirt. I went NUTS when I got home with the planting and the watering and the repotting and the trimming. Very Martha. I planted lots of annuals but I also got some perennials. I then celebrated with a lovely drink that I keep in the bar as a reward to myself. We went out later to a friend’s house and got our groove on to dance hits of the 80’s + 90’s. I need to get digital cable with the music channels. I just don’t want to pay for it. I find it odd when a bunch of 20 somethings start singing the sweet sounds of Bel Biv DeVoe.

The next day was spent hanging at the house with Mum and the Mick.*** BREAKING NEWS: THE HUSBAND WOULD NOW LIKE TO BE REFERED TO AS "THE MICK". THAT IS ALL.*** We drank mimosas and discussed options for the new house she is having built on Whidbey Island. I showed her how to see it from space and she loved it. She told me that my sister has decided to have her wedding on a cruise ship. That should be $pectacular. At least I have until January ’06 to decide what to do. Knowing my sister, she will change her mind 20 more times. The last time I spoke with her, she was going to get married at the courthouse and have a Britney Style Bar-B-Que. I would almost prefer that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home