Dogs I Have Loved (or For The Love Of Dog!)

4.07.2005

Yeah!

It's Thursday! Much better than Wednesday. I just left a message for my doctor to schedule surgery for me. I am really hoping to get the date I want. What am you going in for? you might ask. Well, good question. But not one I am going to answer right now. My, you ARE getting a little personal. I hardly know you. I think it would be better if you left. There. Now we can really talk without the Nosey Nancy around. The Mick is taking me to go see Elvis Costello tonight. Actually, I was the one who woke up from an INCREDIBLE hangover to buy tickets via computer as soon as they went on sale. So really, I am taking him. He has been amazingly supportive this past week during the whole doctor thing. (No, I'm not telling you either.) Time to go. Ta Ta for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home