Dogs I Have Loved (or For The Love Of Dog!)

6.28.2005

No Pictures, Please.

I wish that for once, I could take pictures of my weekend and actually put them on my blog. Unfortunately, I don't like jail.

I have a very busy week this week. We first went to go see the new Olympic Sculpture Park and watch Reggie play. He was fabulous. We also went to the Old Spaghetti Factory in search of a drink. Those pictures I can show. And I apologize to the bartender. I would say hi (give a shout out, whatever) but we don't use real first names on this site and I can't think of a nickname for you right now. We stopped at our house for more drinks and then we all went to Neighbors on Thursday for 80's night. Big Freakin' Surprise. That is part of the whole no pictures thing. I did make it to work on Friday. I'm still not sure how though. And if you hear rumors of topless chicks wandering around Capital Hill at 3 in the morning, DON'T BELIEVE THEM!

Friday we stayed home and watched quite possibly the worst movie I've seen in years. "Be Cool" is NOT COOL. It isn't often that you mute the TV every time one of the main characters comes on. I couldn't help myself. I had to yell "Die M***** F*****, Die!" when ever anyone looked like they were going to hit Vince Vaughn. He was atrocious. Did the studio not cringe upon seeing him?!?! (Check out the reviews on IMDB. Scandalous! )

Saturday we went to separate bachelor and bachelorette parties. The bachelorette party was at the Pink Door in the Market and was filled with giggly women doing tequila shots and something called a "chocolate cake". I am not sure what was in it but it was GOOD. **UPDATE: Just googled it and it looks to be Vodka and Frangelico. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.** We all then went to my house for more drinks and shots (I am starting to see a pattern here...)

Sunday we crawled out of bed, got the bachelorette back to her house and went to the Gay Pride parade. THAT was an interesting morning. I will get some of the best pictures up later today or tomorrow.

My week is shaping up to be crazy. I had to spend all of last night cleaning my house and trying find various articles of clothing for people who managed to shed them while drinking at my house. I also found the sunglasses of the girl I met while dancing at Neighbors. They somehow wound up in my purse. I figured out whose they were by going over the pictures. Tonight I have to go to Shana's birthday party at Buca Di Beppo. Tomorrow I am meeting with the girl to give her back her sunglasses, Thursday I am meeting with all of the neighbors to see about this party we are thinking of throwing on the 22nd and Friday is Cal Day. Saturday is J + J's wedding, and Monday is the 4th of July. Whew! I need a drink.

1 Comments:

  • I deny all of this.

    Why don't you tell them all the truth, that you hosted your sewing circle on Thursday, rented Titanic on Friday, square dancing on Saturday (home by 10pm) and attended the 10am and 5pm services at church on Sunday. These flamboyant lies will come back to haunt you!

    Mick

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home