Dogs I Have Loved (or For The Love Of Dog!)

6.01.2005

Oh what a day.

Not even like from "Oklahoma." "Oh what a beautiful MORNING!" Quite the opposite in fact. My boss is out of town and everyone is looking to me to solve all of their problems. I am trying but I am not doing a very good job of it. Not to mention that there is a new employee who was sitting behind me today (her first). It got to the point where she was laughing because I couldn't put the phone down without someone standing behind me with a question. And before I could answer their questions, the phone would ring. I think she heard me swearing under my breath. Classy.

So, needless to say, I won't be posting much about today. Instead, I will leave you with a thought: Wouldn't it be great if you knew someone (coworker, freind, neighbor, etc.) was about to tell you much more about their personal life than you would EVER want to know? Then, wouldn't it be great if you could yell "SPOILER ALERT! Don't ruin the story of your life for me!" and run away? Just a thought... OK. Here are some pictures of this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home