Dogs I Have Loved (or For The Love Of Dog!)

7.08.2005

Hello All!

Welcome to my wonderful world of way too much caffeine. I know what you're thinking: "Drinky Crow, it's Friday and you're not hung over?" Why no, in fact, I'm not. We unfortunately were out on the town last night for First Thursday when we got the crazy idea to take some "energy pills". I thought it would be better now that the FDA has outlawed Ephedra. I used to take these "energy pills" and would not sleep well and could party all night and feel like my heart was trying to tunnel out of my chest.

Turns out it might not have been the Ephedra. It might have been the caffeine. But on the plus side, the caffeine doesn't allow for a hang over.

So anyhoo, we are sitting in the Last Supper Club when we take not one, not two, but three caffeine pills. It was like we were making a suicide pact. "If we take these, we must go dance."
So it being Thursday and all... Yes, we went to Neighbors. And danced. A lot. With some very hot drag queens. The only problem is that I am sitting at work and my feet are dancing under my desk. I can hardly focus on this bid that I am working on.

We met the new neighbor a few days ago. And his crazy gay sidekick. They are a riot. We went to the Capital Club (for the first time; it was fabulous!) and to Manray (see other parentheses; ditto).

Ok. Just realized I'm rambling. I get off of work at 1 today so I will go home and take a nap and try to write a coherent sentence and maybe post some pictures later.

2 Comments:

  • Isn't it "CapitOl Club", and "CapitOl Hill" (not capitAl)?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 PM  

  • I looked and it seems like it could go either way. Just some things I found via google:

    A capital is the town or city that is a country's seat of government: Berlin is now again the capital of Germany. A capitol is a statehouse in the USA, i.e. the building that houses a state's legislature: One of the USA's best known buildings is the Capitol, the meeting place of the Congress of the United States of America in Washington, DC, the US capital.


    Capital or Capitol?
    J. Cheney
    1. Capital as a noun has several meanings: a city that is the seat of the government for the state, an upper case letter, money or property owned by a business, or the top part of a column.

    As an adjective, capital means principal or chief as in "a capital idea." Capital also can mean "punishable by death," as in capital punishment.

    2. Capitol is capitalized if the word is referring to the building in which the U.S. Congress meets. When uncapitalized, the word usually refers to the main government building of a state.

    By Blogger Drinky Crow, at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home