Dogs I Have Loved (or For The Love Of Dog!)

1.16.2006

Go Hawks!

Everyone went down to the Triangle Pub in SoDo to cheer on the hawks Saturday. That was a blast. I got to teach JoJo about football with the Mick was actually AT the game. He took some great pictures with his new fancy Camera/Binoculars. I have some funny pictures from the bar that I should post as well. We are definately going back this Saturday to make sure they win again. Same seats with the same drinks, same clothes, etc.
I need to have one Sunday that I just stay home and write/post instead of recovering. Or I should have Monday nights to write/post instead of cleaning up the detritus of the weekend parties. I love having everyone over, but if I have to clean 1 more glass... I am switching to red plastic cups. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home