Dogs I Have Loved (or For The Love Of Dog!)

1.15.2007

Back From Portland!

And more (or less?) rested than ever. I just looked in the mirror and the bags under my eyes are gone! That's strange considering the lack of sleep for the trip. The Husband and I went on Friday (Go Amtrak!) just the two of us. Not that i don't love my friends (Love you, guys!) but it was nice to just have the two of us for the entire weekend. I have pictures to post but they're at home and I'm at work. Let's try to do this post in as few words as possible with pictures from the web.

Day 1. Took the train.

Took a walk. Saw and bought .

Had some drinks at and then went to

Day 2: Saturday
Went to the PDX Museum . They are having an exhibit on Egypt.
It was absoulutely amazing! Really something worth seeing if you are in Portland. Later we went to a really cool bar and met some cool people. One of whom had never been to a strip club! We marched her (and her entourage) over to where we all proceeded to have a blast.

All in all, it was a really great, relaxing trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home